New and Noteworthy: Kid Cudi- "King Wizard"

If you're not a Kid Cudi fanatic like me, then you may not be engulfed in all the buzz surrounding the seemingly dormant rapper. In case you weren't aware, the Kid from Cleveland will be releasing his 3rd studio album Indicud some time in 2012. In the meantime, check out this new track entitled "King Wizard", which dropped today. I have no problem with the track, except for maybe some lackluster instrumentals. But I think it displays Cudi's uniquely contemplative lyricism, and it definitely signifies an improvement from WZRD (if you don't know what that is, don't even bother worrying). Good to see the Kid staying loyal to his creative roots.

"I can’t ever front, know why?
It’s not my style, no lie
Fuck all the talk
In time, they’ll burn"

download "King Wizard"

Comments